Timely vaccination ‒ the necessary procedure, both for children and for adults. Many naively believe that from all hard-to-cure they were vaccinated as a child, so the need for vaccinations inadult age is absent. However, this is not the case. Over time action of vaccines is weakening more and more, so revaccination is required. And new infections, appearing every year spares neither children nor adults. Just therefore, the vaccination calendar should be monitored responsibly, and by opportunities to seasonally vaccinate against influenza, to vaccinate against influenza cervical cancer and also vaccinated when travelling abroad.
Who and when should be vaccinated?
Depending on the availability of vaccinations, it is necessary to carry out regular revaccination, especially if there are risks of getting sick.
For example, in childhood you have been vaccinated against measles, pertussis, diphtheria, but through certain time you may need to revaccinate once every 10 years, especially if:
- in family there are small children who attend a school/garden;
- you work at school, kindergarten, hospital, in publiclaces, constantly contacting a large stream of people.
Also, in order to protect yourself from seasonal viruses and infections, you can be vaccinated against influenza, measles, meningococcal infection, vaccinated in adulthood from windfall (if not sick in childhood). If your work involves frequent travel, you mustlearn about the epidemiological situation there before travelling andon opportunities to make all necessary vaccinations.
Women, because of the spread of HPV virus, are desirable to make cervical cancer vaccination. In Sumy at Eledia Medical Center you have an opportunity to make all necessary vaccinations in adulthood.
There is all of important information about vaccines and preparations forvaccination in this article.
What vaccinations can be made to an adult at the Eledia Clinic in Sumy?
- hepatitis A and hepatitis B;
- tick-borne entsesfalit.
In Sumy at Eledia Medical Center you have an opportunity to be vaccinated with the best European vaccines in order to protect themselves fromnumber of dangerous diseases.
- to do vaccination to the adult against hepatitis A and hepatitis B;
- to do vaccination against diphtheria in Sumy;
- to receive the vaccine against poliomyelitis;
- to take root from rage (especially if you have animals);
- to do vaccination against meningitis;
- to be vaccinated from belly typhus
What are the contraindications for vaccination in adults?
Before vaccination the child is carefully examined, basic tests, assessing the overall condition of the baby. With adults there is everything exactly the same. You can’t just come and vaccinate, because you can’t be sure about one that is completely healthy. Therefore, before vaccination it is necessary sign up to consult a therapist.
- heart failure was earlier diagnosed for you;
- any allergies (seasonal, food, etc.);
- you had an acute infectious disease recently;
- you plan to perform operation or recently at you wassurgery;
- you have in a condition of aggravation different chronicdiseases.
Call the register of the Eledia Clinic to find out the maximum information on adult vaccination.